Many imported chemical products need to obtain Import License, declare imported chemicals. Ha Do Law Firm specializes in consulting and providing the application for Import License Service quickly with the most reasonable cost.
Primary records for applying for Import License:
- An application to disclose the import of hazardous chemicals;
- An application for chemical import License chemicals (sample);
- A valid copy of Business Registration Certificate;
- Chemical import Contract (valid copy);
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) - The original and Vietnamese translation;
- The shipping documents provided by chemical suppliers;
- A valid copy of Certificate of eligibility to do business in hazardous chemicals, products containing toxic chemicals;
- Organizations proposing dangerous chemical disclosure confirmation directly file records or send by post to the Department of Chemicals (Ministry of Industry and Trade);
- Department of Chemicals checks the validity and completeness of records. In case the records are incomplete and invalid, the Department inform in writing to organizations to complete the records;
- In case the records are complete and valid, Department of Chemicals examines the contents of the records. If the records meet the conditions, for a period of 15 working days, Department of Chemicals certify the organizations. If the records do not meet the conditions, the Department of Chemicals replies in writing to the organizations, clearly stating the reasons for not certifying.
Ha Do Law Firm performs the following basic tasks:
- Consulting the regulations of law on declaration of chemicals,
- Preparing records and performing chemical declaration procedures,
- Applying and monitoring checking and granting process at the competent agency.
Ha Do Law Company wishes to become a trusted and regular partner of valued Customers.
For advice and cooperation, please contact us.