Ha Do Law Firm specializes in providing consulting services making procedures for application for granting Import and Export License in a short time with the most reasonable cost.
Types of wood are banned to export:
Prohibition on export of round logs of all kinds, lumber and wood products made from endangered, rare IA group specified in Appendix I of the Convention on International Trade in animals, endangered flora (CITES).
The cases of the import and export must have License:
- Products made from endangered and rare wood in IA group are evidence confiscated in accordance with the current regulations of the State and the group IIA specified in provisions in Decree No. 32/2006 / ND-CP only allowed to export in forms of fine art furniture and high-end furniture. When exporting, traders must entry at border gate customs.
- Products made from wood specified in Annex II and III of CITES, when exporting woods must have CITES License issued by the CITES Management Authority of Vietnam (referred to as Vietnam CITES office))
Records for obtaining License (under CITES) includes:
- The main applications for obtaining License, , CITES Certificate (sample);
- Photocopy of commercial contracts between related the parties;
- Photocopy of the Business Registration Certificate, Establishment Resolution or identity card / passport for traders apply for License for the first time.
- Documents proving legal origin of wood under the current regulations (Photocopy brought with original for comparison, or certified copy).
Ha Do Law Company wishes to become a trusted and regular partner of valued Customers.
For advice and cooperation, please contact us.