Công ty lu?t TNHH Hà ?ô
Certificate of origin (C / O) is a kind of important document in international trade activities. The application for a certificate of origin is to confirm the origin of goods from Vietnam and send to importing partners in order to enjoy preferential tariffs under the Free Trade Area Agreement, Comprehensive Economy Partnership Agreement and agreements which Vietnam has signed with one or more countries or territories
Procedures for granting certificates of origin:
1. Acceptance of C / O and time traders shall be granted
2. Recommendation of additional documents (specify type of missing document).
3. Request for document checking (specify test information).
4. Refusal of issue C / O in the cases to legal provisions.
1. For goods exported by air (AIR) is no more than 04 hours.
2. For C / O common cable to exports transported by other means is no more than 08 hours.
Ha Do Law Company wishes to become a trusted and regular partner of valued Customers.
For advice and cooperation, please contact us.
International trade consultancy
Governance and legal compliance