Công ty lu?t TNHH Hà ?ô
Are you just wondering about the procedures and records to establish an Enterprise?
Ha Do Law Company would like to share some information about records and procedures for the establishment, hoping to help valued customers to establish a new enterprise.
The basic records and performed procedures for the establishment are as follows:
1. Written Request for Enterprise Registration (Signed by legal representative) (prescribed form);
2. Draft of Company’s Charter (must be fully signed by legal representative);
3. A valid copy of the personal identification papers or legal entity of legal representative:
3.1- Individual is Vietnamese: identity card or passport.
3.2- If the member is an organization:
4. Certification of legal capital of the agencies and organizations with jurisdiction to the Company trading business lines that prescribed by law, must have legal capital, a list of business lines requiring legal capital;
5. A valid copy of the Practicing Certificate of one or more individuals if the Company trades business lines that prescribed by law, must have a Practicing Certificate. List of some professions requiring a Practicing Certificate;
6. Table of Contents of record (listed in the order above);
7. Record Cover (Thin paper cover or hard plastic does not have the word used for other purposes).
Ha Do Law Company wishes to become a trusted and regular partner of valued Customers.
For advice and cooperation, please contact us.
International trade consultancy
Governance and legal compliance