Công ty lu?t TNHH Hà ?ô
Lawyer Le Minh Tuan
The training process
-1999: Bachelor of Economic Law - HLU
- 2004: Bachelor of International Trade - FTU
- 2005: Attorney - Justice Institute
- 2008: Lawyer Certification by Ministry of Justice
- 2010: Management and business administration - Robenny Business (Canada)
- 2011: ISO Auditor – TUV NORD (Germany)
- 2012: Human resource management - G & H (USA)
- 2014: Master of Law - GASS (Studying)
- Advising on international trade transactions
- Advisory on Investment, management and operates the investment projects
- Lawyer on Contracts and International Trade
- Lawyer on the field of enterprise governance and legal compliance
- Lawyer on Labor & Unions
- Lawyer on the field of Real Estate and Construction
- Preparing and negotiating on the international commercial contracts;
- Preparing and negotiating on the business co-operate contracts;
- Consulting, representing on the settlement of disputes in international trade;
- Consulting, representing on the settlement of disputes about intellectual property;
- Advising on the corporate governance and legal compliance;
- Consultation and representatives on dispute settlement in the field of Labor & Trade Union;
- Consulting, representing on the settlement of disputes in the field of real estate and construction (especially the Apartment Contract);
- Consulting and management of operations in the field of import and export;
- Consulting and applying for certificates of origin, professional licenses;
- Advising and registration for protection of intellectual property rights such as protection of trademarks, designs, industrial property, etc;
- Litigation on the civil, economic, commercial, criminal court.
- 2008: Award for study and follow the moral of Ho Chi Minh by the Hanoi Labor Union.
- 2009: Award for Typical Labor in Hanoi Capital by Hanoi Labor Union.
- 2013: Award for Typical Lawyer in activities from 2008 to 2013 by the Vietnam Lawyer Bar Federation.
- Become a legal fulcrum to the sustainable development of customer;
- Develop HADO Law Firm to become a prestige & professional law firm in Asia;
- Regular training for staff on expertise, professional skills to serve better and create more value for customers.
International trade consultancy
Governance and legal compliance