Công ty lu?t TNHH Hà ?ô
I got married in Hanoi, registered marriage but not imported into the family fight. So now I want to import from their parent's house in Hai Phong to her husband's family, the procedure like?
First of all, you have to cut exports in Haiphong prescribed in paragraphs 2, 3,4 and 5 of Article 28 of the Law on Residence: "2. Deed of residence granted to citizens in the following cases:
a) To go beyond the commune, district, provincial town;
b) To go beyond the scope of districts and towns of central cities; towns and cities of the province.
3. The authority granted the transfer of household is defined as follows:
a) The Chief of Police commune, town residence for granting transfer cases specified in paragraph 2 of this Article;
b) police chiefs of districts and towns of central cities, town police chiefs and city in the province of residence for the granting of transfer cases specified at Point b, Clause 2 of this Article.
4. The file transfer granting residence include household registration book and report changes in household patterns, demographics.
5. Within three working days from the date of receipt of a complete application, the competent authority must be granted to citizens moving household.
Within ten days from the date of receipt of notice to the agency where citizens resident household to move, police districts, towns and cities of the province where people move to move registration documents, household management to police the same level where they moved to. "
Second, pursuant to provisions of Clause 2, Article 1 of the Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Residence dated 06.20.2013 on the conditions of permanent residence registration in the central cities at a point Clause 2, Article 20 "a) the wife of her husband; with her husband; children living with his father and mother; father, mother to live with their children, "then you are eligible import of Hanoi.
Third, the implementation of procedures for permanent residence registration procedure prescribed in Article 21 of the Law on Residence:
1. The registration of resident applicants for permanent residence registration in the public security organs following:
a) For the central cities, the police filed in the district, the town;
b) For the province, the police filed in communes and towns of the district, police towns and cities of the province.
2. Resident registration dossier includes:
a) The certificate of the changes in household, demographic; Demographic affidavit;
b) Deed of household under the provisions of Article 28 of this Law;
c) The papers and documents to prove legal residence. For the case transferred to the central cities have more documentation in one of the cases provided for in Article 20 of this Law.
3. Within fifteen days from the date of receipt of application, the competent authority provided for in paragraph 1 of this Article shall grant household registration book for people who apply for permanent residence registration; absence levels must answer in writing and stating the reason.
International trade consultancy
Governance and legal compliance